Why Choose Us
We provide service and have happy customers in the city of Winnipeg and these surrounding areas (within approximately 100km of Winnipeg city limits): West St. Paul, East St. Paul, Stony Mountain, Stonewall, Selkirk, Woodlands, Oakbank, Lockport, The Beaches, St. Adolphe, Niverville, Ile-des-Chenes, Steinbach, Ste. Anne and Portage la Prairie. Contact us to book a free estimate!
Our Pledge to the Homeowner:
- MATERIALS. We strive to educate the homeowner with replacement window and door knowledge. Your home is your castle. The windows, doors or siding materials your contractor uses should reflect that.
- REFERENCES. Satisfied customers mean future business.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP. Installation can make or break a window job. Do not take a chance on “discounted labor.”
- VALUE. With a small staff and low overhead, we offer competitive pricing.
- PROFESSIONALISM THROUGHOUT. We do not believe in high pressure.
Honesty, Quality, and Professionalism
- Our strengths lie in our quality to provide a high quality product at modest prices.
- The PVC extrusion we use is manufactured in Winnipeg and it is a first level PVC, not 2nd or 3rd. This means it is premium quality, not refined and refined which breaks down composition and strength.
- We use WINDOWMAKER – window manufacturing computer program to get the precise cuts for manufacturing our window products.
- Whether it’s a back door as a basic entry or a grand front entry system with sidelites and transoms, we do it all.
- We will be honest with you about products and pricing and suggest the right product with style to fit your particular budget & your home’s needs.