Why Choose Us
At Achievers Window & Door, we are proud to provide a one stop shop for all your door and window needs. Our highly trained staff produce only the highest quality product. Since 1996, Achievers has provided full service installation and repair for residential, commercial and industrial windows and doors. We manufacture our own windows and doors right here in Winnipeg, including Energy Star approved custom made doors and PVC windows.
We provide service and have happy customers in the city of Winnipeg and these surrounding areas (within approximately 100km of Winnipeg city limits): West St. Paul, East St. Paul, Stony Mountain, Stonewall, Selkirk, Woodlands, Oakbank, Lockport, The Beaches, St. Adolphe, Niverville, Ile-des-Chenes, Steinbach, Ste. Anne and Portage la Prairie. Contact us to book a free estimate!
Our Pledge to the Homeowner:
- MATERIALS. We strive to educate the homeowner with replacement window and door knowledge. Your home is your castle. The windows, doors or siding materials your contractor uses should reflect that.
- REFERENCES. Satisfied customers mean future business.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP. Installation can make or break a window job. Do not take a chance on “discounted labor.”
- VALUE. With a small staff and low overhead, we offer competitive pricing.
- PROFESSIONALISM THROUGHOUT. We do not believe in high pressure.
Honesty, Quality, and Professionalism
- Our strengths lie in our quality to provide a high quality product at modest prices.
- The PVC extrusion we use is manufactured in Winnipeg and it is a first level PVC, not 2nd or 3rd. This means it is premium quality, not refined and refined which breaks down composition and strength.
- We use WINDOWMAKER – window manufacturing software to get the precise cuts for manufacturing our window products.
- Whether it’s a back door as a basic entry or a grand front entry system with sidelites and transoms, we do it all.
- We will be honest with you about products and pricing and suggest the right product with style to fit your particular budget & your home’s needs.