Opening Your Door To Possibilities
At Achievers Window & Door, we proudly provide a one stop shop for new and replacement windows and doors in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. It is a privilege to serve and beautify our great city and province, and we look forward too many years of doing just that for you.
OPENING YOUR DOOR TO POSSIBILITIES
At Achievers Window & Door, we proudly provide a one stop shop for new and replacement windows and doors in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Since 1994, we have treated every customer like family and have taken the time to understand each individual’s needs. We assist with Manitoba Hydro loans, have information on government grants and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau. We guarantee every customer a pleasant and professional window and door shopping experience.
WE SPECIALIZE IN EGRESS WINDOWS
LEONARD TYSOWSKI 17-Jun-1949 – 04-Apr-2021
A father and son had a vision to create a door and window company that would excel in customer service as well as create a superior product for its customers. With a lot of hard work and perseverance the company began to grow beyond expectations. An experienced team was built over time and our customer base increased. It wasn’t long before our work was based mainly on referrals.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions to ask yourself before hiring a window and door company:
- How much time time do I want to put into this project. How involved do I want to be in understanding all points and details or do I just want someone to suggest best items then get it done.
- What dollar amount do I want to spend. This always should be part of the picture.
- What are my wants versus my needs.
- Will the window and door project be part of a bigger project, perhaps leading to exterior renovations.
- What is my timeline for completion. This is a good consideration in our winter climate, because the cold weather sometimes results in companies offering “winter discounting” because it’s not high season.
Questions to ask the window and door company:
- How long has your company been in business. Longevity does not always equal better, but experience sure does help.
- How many projects like mine have you done before.
- Are you registered with the government as a window and door company, including with Workers Compensation. Do you have liability insurance in place and what is the value.
- Check out the Better Business Bureau if the company had any issues in the past and how they were dealt with.
- When can you start the job and how long will it take. Make sure that you understand the terms of the quotation, and when comparing to other company prices and type of window, door, or exterior work – make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
- Confirm with the company how unforeseen issues will be dealt with, along with their associated charge. For example, if rot is found in the wall. A good reputable company will have encountered many scenarios and should be able to explain their method of resolution.
Top 10 Things to Know Before Replacing Your Windows:
- Should You Do-It-Yourself or Hire a Professional?
- Consider how long you plan to be living with your new windows.
- Do your homework.
- Now that you’ve narrowed your options, learn the language for energy efficiency.
- Make a comparison checklist.
- Narrow your options on PRICE.
- Narrow your options on WARRANTIES.
- Narrow your options on ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
- Narrow your options on QUALITY and DURABILITY.
- Narrow your options on APPEARANCE and DESIGN.
- BONUS: Most importantly, have fun and look forward to your improved living space!